Question:
my urine smells like the food i ate?
AnJeL
2009-01-25 20:27:09 UTC
Could it be lack of water?
Some1 has to have an idea
This is pretty weird
Two answers:
dl8821
2009-01-25 20:41:18 UTC
I am not a doctor but I think it could be a lack of water and it could be the type of food you ate. Asparagus will leave an odd aroma in the urine (I know, it sounds gross but it's true if you eat a good serving of it), and drinking plenty of coffee, such as espresso, will make urine smell like coffee. These are from my own experiences. If your urine is pretty yellow it means you may not be getting enough water. The more clear the urine, the more water is in your system.
horkie
2009-01-26 04:39:09 UTC
CERTAIN FOODS WILL LEAVE A SMELL, ESPECIALLY ASPARAGUS, THAT ONE IS REAL STRONG. YOu should make sure you are drinking enough water, and the smell isn't an infection going on. If your pee is not clear, drink alot more water, and if it still smells you might want to tell your doctor about it. GOOD LUCK!!!