Question:
is there something wrong with me ?
Carly P(:
2009-06-02 10:45:37 UTC
Okay so ..
Whenever I shave my armpits they don't shave all the way,
Is there any way 2 get it completely off with out having little specks.
Plus is there a really good deotorant ? Cause I sweat A LOT .. I'm a cheerleader and a dancer so I'm allways sweating but is there kind that'll help me sweat A LOT less ?
Plus how big are super tampons cause when I use regular it always leaks.
Six answers:
Pregnant&Hungry
2009-06-02 10:49:12 UTC
you have a lot of personal problems going on :)
One_Ring_Circus
2009-06-02 17:56:25 UTC
No, there's nothing "wrong" with you, love :-) You're a unique individual and so is your body. Try shaving with a pivoting razor like Venus. my personal favorite for all my shaving needs is the Shick Intuition (the one with the moisturizing bar around the razor). It's a little razor dream! lol As for deodorant, try something with clinical wetness protection. There are a lot of antiperspirants out there with perscription strength wetness protection that you can buy over the counter. And for tampons, I suggest Playtex Sport in whatever absorbancy you need. They open 360 degrees with you use them, so there's virtually no leaking; the Sport tampons would probably be best for you since you lead a rather active life. You don't want to just use super tampons if you don't need an absorbancy that high, as TSS (toxic shock syndrome) is associated with tampons and can potentially be fatal.

Hope I helped! :-)
CosmoJo
2009-06-02 17:52:32 UTC
you can use a 4 blade razor, or wax

theres a clinical deoderant from secret

super tampons arent that much bigger, i suggest you start using them, it will make that time of the month that much less stressful. plus the applicator should be smooth enough so it will be easy to place
2009-06-02 17:51:29 UTC
well my armpits dont shave all the way either i guess it had something to do with genes . & yeah use suave . && i dont wear tampons i cant get them in me at all so i wouldnt know the last onee ....
2009-06-02 17:49:47 UTC
try waxing. you shouldnt use deodorant, you should use antiperspirant. Dove stick works really well. Change ur tampons more often.
Sydney
2009-06-02 18:33:27 UTC
You are just hairy and smelly. No big. Get some clinical deod