Question:
This is freaking me the eff out!!?
2009-01-29 15:18:49 UTC
Ok so my vagina hurts a lot for some reason and it also feels like its swelling and there's this disgusting discharge coming out wats wrong with me????
Four answers:
2009-01-29 15:37:36 UTC
Sounds like a STI (sexually transmitted infection)

If not treated you could become stertile

Seek professional help immediately
snapdragon
2009-01-29 23:27:58 UTC
I have no idea, but if I were in pain and had the symptoms you describe, I would ask a doctor, not some yahoos.
Maggiemay
2009-01-29 23:30:31 UTC
go to a doctor ...gee really...could be any kind of infection
2009-01-30 00:25:18 UTC
pregnancy?