Question:
Please please PLEASE....SOS!!!!!! IMPORTANT STUFF! :-(?
2008-10-07 07:20:06 UTC
This COULD be a really big deal, but to be perfectly honest, i dont know a whole lot about organs and things so..maybe its not a big deal. but i really need some advice here...its kinda long so bare with me :-) Last night i kiinda had breakup sex with my ex boyfriend. Since we broke up he lost weight and soo..his penis was longer. During this he (as one might say)"Bottomed out". It almost felt like my insides were being stabbed. Now this has happened before but never like this. This time it got so bad that i could barely move. I was curled up and it was even hard to breathe.I almost went to the ER over it. --theres also this kind of painful pressure in my butt (at the exit if you catch my drift) there was no anal sex or anything like that, but today this pain is still here. I'm at work today and its terrible...it feels like my effing ORGANS are getting jabbed at and its worst when i stand up. If it helps..the pain doesnt come and go like gas pain, its always there and its really sharp...what do you think it may be or i should do?
Five answers:
bulldog
2008-10-07 07:30:08 UTC
Your cervix is bruised it just needs time to heal. This kind of trauma can send shooting pains to various body parts including your stomach. If it doesn't get better in a couple days then I would go see an OB/GYN.
heckenhocker
2008-10-07 08:21:13 UTC
well it's not cancer, no idea why you asked it in that section.

Sounds like some internal bruising - take some tylenol and see your doctor if it does not settle in a couple of days. And learn to say no when a man is doing something that hurts....he can still get pleasure without thrusting so hard he hurts you.
Anime Girl
2008-10-07 09:19:19 UTC
That's normal... and the pain in your butt are the hamsters trying to get out... So don't worry about those either. They will come out in due time all by themselves.

http://cancerfriends.net
2008-10-07 10:18:39 UTC
Take some motrin and rest - you will feel better in a day or two - it happened to me a lot when I started dating my husband - next time tell him not to go so deep. And next time put this in women's health, not cancer.
john h
2008-10-07 07:32:54 UTC
Kidney stone..............