Question:
guys only!! soap in private area?
if u aint first ur last
2009-04-27 18:45:41 UTC
I got soap in my pee hole and it burned. Is this right? Because it has happened ever since I remember.
Six answers:
♥hєαthєrlчnnè♥™
2009-04-27 18:47:29 UTC
sorry baby, I didn't mean to get soap in your peepee : ( I'll be more careful tonight.

I love you!!

Bath time?

: D

IDK what to write!!!! I dont want to write this paper!!!!!!!
2009-04-28 01:54:30 UTC
But what type of soap are you using?

No, it has never happened to me and I take three showers a day. One in the morning, one after my training, I run, and one before going to bed. I use a regular body wash liquid soap or sometimes the solid soap bar. I try to use one that doesn't dry my skin, but that's all, it is regular soap. You should talk to your doctor, that's not right, not at all.

Good luck!
Dave
2009-04-29 00:37:20 UTC
That is normal...it stings so don't get a hard - on in the tub.

Know what really hurts?

Accidently zipping up your pants with no underwear and getting your balls stuck in the zipper!

NOW...THAT HURTS!
2009-04-28 02:16:25 UTC
Yeah. I've had that happen many times, especially when I was a kid.
two-bit
2009-04-28 01:59:48 UTC
don't worry- that's normal that it burned- nothing to worry about- you might want to just be more carefully next time
La
2009-04-28 01:49:52 UTC
Don't soap your penis and there won't be a problem.