Question:
Should I see a doctor or is it just a cold?
Lexi
2009-03-01 00:17:18 UTC
I caught whatever it is my sister had and it's just been quite terrible. I have a bad cough, whenever I cough (which is often) my chest hurts. My throat is sore and my head hurts. My legs feel weak and wobbly. And I go through moments where I'm randomly freezing and no matter what I wear or how many blankets I put on, I stay cold. I can feel the glands behind my earlobes are sore as well.
Is this just a bad cold or should I pay my doctor a visit? If it isn't a bad cold then what could it be? Is there anything to make me get over this faster?
Thank you so much
Five answers:
2009-03-02 10:51:42 UTC
Hi, All the symptoms you have stated point to the Flu, unfortunately there is no quick way to get over this, as the Flu generally runs its course of 10-14 days. Keep warm, drink lots of fluids, and a vitamin C daily should help a little. I hope you feel better very soon.
2009-03-01 00:20:48 UTC
Sounds like a touch of the flu. If you think you might be running a fever, you should probably get a checkup.
2009-03-01 00:24:48 UTC
Perhaps you have tuberculosis, it is recommended to do chest X-ray examination. More outdoor physical activity, and enhance resistance. Chinese medicine may be a good selection
Nadine XD
2009-03-01 01:02:39 UTC
I know what you feel. Awwtz.. uh... just go to the doctor, girl.
2009-03-01 03:47:04 UTC
Welcome to the website :

http://breastcancerezine.blogspot.com/

http://leukemiaenzin.blogspot.com/