Question:
What does it mean when your pee is the color..?
Idiot.
2008-09-08 20:33:30 UTC
Well, its not a color. Its more like.. clear. I just went to go pee and it was clear. Is that a good, or bad thing? It's not the first time it was clear. It was clear a few months back. Help? And.. Does it mean that I'm not healthy?
Five answers:
O S
2008-09-09 07:21:34 UTC
Clear = good

Yellow = not good

Color of your pee (urine) is a good sign as to if you are getting enough fluids in your body.
NS0423
2008-09-09 04:05:40 UTC
When it's clear it's a good thing, it means you have been drinking enough water and are well hydrated. If you were not drinking enough water or you were dehydrated your pee would be bright yellow.
Christin K
2008-09-09 03:39:08 UTC
No, it only means you just passed a lot of water and not a lot of other chemicals.

Perfectly normal. Especially when you've been drinking a lot of water.
runningmeg82
2008-09-09 21:10:47 UTC
It means you are hydrated. That is a good thing!
Anonymous A
2008-09-09 03:40:55 UTC
its a good thing, uve been drinkin a lot of water, good job.