Question:
I need a coucelor. Can anyone help?
Hurt...
2009-01-03 21:31:22 UTC
I'm not a nut job. I just really need professional help on how to get over my bf. We were together for two years and he's lied and hurt me (not phisically) and got my hopes up and then crushed them. I need to let go and I know that. Everyone tells me to forget him and I know that's best. I just feel depressed every night wen I think of it. I done want to erase him, I wanna be just his friend. Can somone help me get help?
Six answers:
kwhotrods
2009-01-03 22:11:04 UTC
This is not the right place for this question.
2009-01-04 05:47:14 UTC
You might seek out a local mental health professional. Most everyone can use their help from time to time.

There is an old addage: "Friends can be lovers but lovers can never be just friends." No truer words have ever been spoken!

Don't try to hold on to something and miss out on life.

Source: been there many times
Jason P
2009-01-04 05:41:24 UTC
I would suggest give it time. I understand you want to be his friend, but you should take some time to be apart and let things calm down. If you are meant to be friends down the road it will happen. You should also ask yourself why do you want to be friends with someone who lied and hurt you. Doesn't sound like someone you should want for a friend. Try doing thing you like to enjoy or do something new to take your mind off thinking about relationship. Examples...jog, watch movies you havent seen
hot rod
2009-01-04 06:12:16 UTC
Every woman deserves to be treated with respect.

So here's this guy who disrespected you.

YOu have to let go of him, OR he will do it more or use u some other ways.

You would not want to be used over and over.

He will destroy ur fragile self esteem.

Get over him, and build urself back up.
☮ Thanks a Heap Coyote Ugly ☮
2009-01-04 05:40:11 UTC
i can't refer you to a councelor because i don't know where you live, but just look one up. however, with someone who hurts you whether physical or emotional, it's really not best to keep being their friend no matter how hard. with time, things DO get better.
2009-01-04 05:35:59 UTC
http://www.loveshack.org/forums/f17/ ask for advice on there, it helped me get through :)

Take care x x x