Question:
help! i need to get fit for back to school in the fall!?
2009-06-09 23:03:54 UTC
Okay. Let's face it. I am indeed chubby. I am currently a pant size 11.
I am 17 years old and will be a senior in highschool. I am chubby and usually get
Chubbier during the summer. I want to come back to school super fit and look good on my last year of highschool.
I have the motivation but I don't know how to start. Do I just start to eat lots of vegetables
And hardcore work out?? Please help! I need details on how to do this I would like to reach a size of 5 in pant size. I think that is a thin healthy size.

Thanks in advance! Best answer 10 pts!
One answer:
pockylovergrl
2009-06-09 23:13:35 UTC
the best way to loss weigth is diet and exercise. and the key is eat until ur satified not until your food, the easiest way to do this is portion control. if there is less on ur plate u r not going 2 feel u need to stuff urself just to clear ur plate. remember, there is no healthy way to quickly achieve extreme weight loss. good luck : ) tracking ur intake on mypyramid.gov helps too!