Question:
The fingerprints are different. Aren't they supposed to be the same?
cvorpi9909
2009-05-04 13:36:43 UTC
My fingerprints are different from the same finger on the opposite hand. 2 corresponding fingers are the same but all the others are clearly different. I am super confused because I thought they were supposed to be the same.

Can anyone help?
Thank you.
Three answers:
2009-05-04 16:30:50 UTC
Each finger has its own unique pattern.. that is why when arrested ALL ten fingers and both palms are printed.
april
2009-05-04 20:53:30 UTC
Your fingerprints can change just from using your hands. The wear and tear would show the differences.
2009-05-04 20:56:10 UTC
I don’t know what this has to do with cancer, but your prints are different on each finger.