Question:
Could it be diabetes? a heart condition?
2009-03-25 12:44:05 UTC
i'm extremely thirsty all of the time. especially before bed and when i get up but sometimes just randomly during the day. i can drink nonstop without getting rid of that thirst. i've been having this on and off since last year.

i pee a lot more than i used to. although i used to pee only like around once a day if that now i go so many times per day.

i have these red dots on my chest. they're not zits, they're completely flat and i don't get zits in that area anyway. they've been there for a while and i have no idea what caused them.

from even the least amount of exercise i get extremely out of breath. i don't have that much of a problem keeping up but i just can't breathe. i'm not in the best of shape but i'm not fat either, i'm around 5'5" and 112 pounds. i get frequent headaches. my weight fluctuates a lot though, without a change in my diet. i have a very high metabolism i think. i'm almost always extremely hunggry and have been since iw as around 10.

lately my vision seems to be blurred. i don't know if i just need glasses but it goes away and sometimes it's in both eyes but a lot of the time it's just in one eye.

i'm always extremely tired and have absolutely no energy. i don't know if it's related but my periods are extremely irregular. i'm always irritable but that could just be because i'm a teenager.

anyway, i'm 16, and just wondering please don't be rude. i posted the question earlier about the mountain trip

i got tested like this summer when i was always thirsty but nothing showd up in case that lowers my chances or means i definitely dont have it
Three answers:
2009-03-25 12:49:35 UTC
What are you drinking? sodas and drinks high in sugar and salt can lead to thirst, and you should be peeing every few hours. Second, this does sound like symptoms of diabetes. See your doctor for a simple blood test to determine if you have developed diabetes.
?
2016-05-17 08:47:47 UTC
1
?
2016-12-01 08:43:16 UTC
i'm a 40 5 year previous woman and alter into presently clinically determined as being a borderline diabetic. My scientific professional prescribed some medicine, yet in the previous filling it i desperate to do a sprint diagnosis on the internet which led me to the techniques. After examining this e-e book and using the techniques, my scepticism became to a hundred% perception. i spotted that my capability stages bigger heavily and that i felt greater rested interior the morning, my indicators started going away. i'm greater advantageous than happy to tell you that I even have been feeling greater advantageous than I even have felt in years and my scientific professional cautioned me that he would be taking me off my prescriptions if I save this up. i % to recommend you employ the variety 2 Diabetes Destroyer to clearly opposite your diabetes.