Question:
when would it be safe to go back?
<3 sweet pea
2008-09-04 15:43:10 UTC
The pest control was at my apartment today because of a roach problem. I don't know what they did but when would it be safe to go back?
Two answers:
celtichawk107
2008-09-04 15:54:02 UTC
When my apartment got sprayed their notice said we could come back after 6 hours. Although, if your apartment is like mine they don't do enough of anything that you need to leave in the first place.

Your land lord or the building super should have that information. It should have been included in any notice they left that they were coming too.
2008-09-04 15:46:48 UTC
Try asking the company. Depending on what they sprayed, it'll take a different amount of time to clear out of the house for it to be safe.