Question:
I don't know whats wrong with me...can someone help?
Trixie J
2009-05-18 06:10:02 UTC
This might be a little tricky, so try to keep up...

Ok, so I'm 19 yrs old and my boobs are hurting, but I've been told it's cause they're still growing.

I'm suppose to start around the 26th, so I'll update on that later.

Here's where I need you to help big time because I just don't understand it...

I don't want to work because I hate the rejections(I sell advertising over the phone until I get a car...but I can't get a car till ppl start buying advertisment.)

I don't want to clean because it irritates me just to think about it.

I can't sleep because my mind keeps racing with things like this.

Sometimes I'll be happy and then I'll just think about something (money, house, a car, etc) and then just either become sad and want to cry and furious and want to scream.

My husband says I might be bipolar, my mom in law says I might be pregnant, and I think there's something not adding up.

I guess I should also mention the horrible things that cross my mind...
When I think about my life right now I think about a gun being pointed at my head, or being stabbed by my husband sword, or being severly hit by a car. These images just won't go away.

I've looked all over the internet for all my symptoms and haven't found a single thing...hence why I'm here complaining and begging for an explanation.

I have a cat too, if that means anything. She's very loving and doesn't really like me to leave her sight. She even tries to sleep next to me when me and his mom get back from dropping him off at "work."( He's in the Navy, but he broke his ankle so we have to wait until that heals before he can get into school, which might be ANOTHER 2 months)

Yes, his mom, little brother, my husband, and I live together...its suppose to be temporary until he gets orders to his new duty station.

So if someone could please help me I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you and have a wonderful day ^_^
Four answers:
Dave
2009-05-18 07:08:01 UTC
well, we all have our problems.

You cannot be yourself with all those people around you. And you cannot be a real wife to your husband because you do NOT have a place where just you two are living.

Constantly under the microscope could drive you insane. I love my in-laws but if the entire family lived under one roof I would be going crazy.

You may have married to soon and regret it inside because now you feel trapped.

I suggest that you seek help, not with drugs but being able to talk to a health professional.

In the end even those that have everything commit suicide. Happiness comes from within. There are things that suck your energy from your body, and mind. I see that you are surrounded by these types of people.

I suggest trying to get away from it all, you need to escape for some time. Walk on a beach, exercise to clear mind. Meditate.

Find yourself.
SUSAN M
2009-05-18 13:46:36 UTC
1. stress- too much of it.

2. possibly anxiety disorder or depression

3. you might be pregnant, take a test! baby hormones do funny things to your body, even though you dont yet know your pregnant, If these symptoms are all new in the last couple of weeks, that is a possibility

Either way, go see a dr and get checked out. They might refer you to someone who is a psychologist for help or put you on meds, if your not pregnant that is.
2009-05-18 14:34:00 UTC
My first thought was depression. But it's also possible that you have a hormonal imbalance, especially since you mentioned breast pain. I would try to get to a doctor and get a blood test to check on this. Bipolar is the politically correct term for what used to be called manic/depressive. You didn't say anything that sounded like you'd be manic, other than the tone of your message. But your actions and thoughts sound like depression. Please seek help.
2009-05-18 13:20:12 UTC
U got married too young