Question:
What is this?! (gross question)?
2009-02-23 09:07:42 UTC
ever since i was really young i haven't gone to the bathroom (number 2) sometimes for over two weeks. and that's normal for me. i remember going to the doctor and he was asking me when the last time i pooped was and i'd say i didn't remember and he would think i was embarrassed or being modest but i HONESTLY didn't remember. now i'm hearing you're supposed to go to the bathroom at least once a day.

i'd hold it in a lot as a child. i know that's gross. i also got weird pains all over my body, heartburn when i was like 10 and pains in my sides and arms and legs. i'm always tired, never have any energy. i was always hungry as a child. i am not overweight or anything, but i have had a little stomach fat that just won't go away. i'm 5'5" and 112 pounds and i still have stomach fat.

i was sick a lot as a child and when i was younger, during the year i'd sometimes get extremely sick for around a month. i'd be coughing violently and just shaking. i'd cough up green stuff and my throat would itch. sometimes i would have diarrhea. my eyes were itchy and i was just very sick, but blood tests would never show anything. my periods are very irregular, also. i got my first one when i was 13 years old and it lasted over 30 days. then sometimes i didn't get it for six months. now i'm 16 and i've gotten it three times in the past three months and i think that's just weird.

last year i got an extremely sharp pain in my stomach. i couldn't walk. they thought it was appendicitis and i was supposed to get my appendix removed in the morning, but when i came back i was better.

also, my butt itches a lot sometimes. and i'm an extremely clean person. this is really embarrassing to post so yeah.
Five answers:
AKW
2009-02-23 09:17:11 UTC
You need to sit down with a doctor and be just as emberassed about it as on here. Because if it is that serious you think then you HAVE to get it checked out. Despite all the information you have provided us you still havn't enough to tell you that you have something serious and I wouldn't suggest listening to the person above saying cancer out the blue either. I think you have a bad diet and need fibre, yes. and have bad habbits. I know one thing though, see a doctor and tell them the truth. No one can help you if you don't tell them everything. If you have to just print this page and show them instead of saying it to their face.
justwondering
2009-02-23 17:35:25 UTC
I voted for terry - but want to add that you might consider a vegetarian diet. Your digestive track needs to speed up. Try whole fruit in the blender thinned with soy or water as a breakfast drink - that should help. The problem with holding thes toxins in your system is that the begin to poison your system. You might consider an enema to get you started - because the old dried stuff at the lower end could act as a plug while the new fresh fruit at the beginning is trying to move through you at the speed of - ??? normal stuff.

You might also research yeast infections and diets for yeast overload - some of you symptoms point to that (itching butt - sluggish digestion)
terry s
2009-02-23 17:17:58 UTC
It seems like you suffer from some serious digestive irregularity. You should make an appointment with a GI Doctor (Gastrointernologoist). They will help you regulate your bathroom schedule alot better. Your colon is the place obvioisly where your body deposits all refuse and toxins it filtered out. and you need to pass that stuff out in a TIMELY fashion. you don't need that stuff hanging around. Mirilax is an over the counter product that will help regulate you if you want to try it yourself, but I reccommend the GI dr.
2009-02-23 18:03:33 UTC
That is way too seldom, but it sounds like you might have some psych issues at work too if you were holding it on purpose.

Make the time to sit a while each day, and eat a whole apple a day and drink hot tea as well.
♦♥apple♥♦
2009-02-23 21:57:23 UTC
Well the tiredness I would assume is coming from rarely pooping. You need to sit down w/ your Primary Doctor and tell him EVERYTHING your telling us. If you cant remember everything, write it all down when you go to see him. It sounds as though you have GI problems and that's the doctor you should probably go see. Something isnt right, and one way or another, someone will find out what is going on w/ you.

Good luck