Question:
really need to know what it is.?
Bugg2
2009-05-22 22:23:53 UTC
I haven't had sex in prolly over 4 or 5 months. I have already had sex b4 lots of time but I been goin through stuff n aint had the time. I had my period a lil over a week ago. Me and my new boyfriend had sex and I went to use the bathroom and I was bleeding really heavy. Is it because I aint had sex in 4 or 5 months?? Plz help. (Never been on birthcontrol)
One answer:
amberian15
2009-05-22 22:29:33 UTC
maybe your new boyfriend is the first guy with a big enough penis to "pop your cherry". that is the only thing i can think of.. if it continues i would definately see a doctor.