Question:
Using MaxiMuscle to get a six-pack?
2009-04-06 14:02:37 UTC
I'm 13 and want to get muscles and a six-pack without the sweat. There's this thing at Holland & Barrat called MaxiMuscle which is a liquid you add to your drinks and is supposed to give you muscles!?!? Has anyone tried it? Does it work? Is it effective? Is it safe for my age? Answers please!
Four answers:
Drew W
2009-04-06 14:44:16 UTC
Anything that claims to give you muscles without sweat is bogus. It's alright to take supplements, just in moderate amounts. Start out taking a little protein powder with some liquid 3/4 the way through your workout. Work on your abs every other day or three days a week depending on how hard you work out. If your dedicated, you'll get 8pack abs!
drago
2009-04-06 14:21:36 UTC
Its probably not regulated by the FDA, so whether it is safe or not is anyones guess. I can guarantee that this stuff will not give you six pack abs. They is no such product legal or illegal on the face of the earth that will do that without hard work and sweat. There may be products out there that give you an edge when it comes to working out, but most of the products you find in stores are a sham and should be taken with cation. At your age, you should not be taking any kind of supplement of any kind.
Mauricio P
2009-04-06 14:14:10 UTC
Son, listen(or read) carefully. If there was a product on the market that "gave" you muscles few people would be exercising and all would be using said product.

When a product or person claims that you can "get" something with no sweat or little effort you need to be afraid. They will take your money and run.

I know it's tempting to want fast and easy results, but if that were so everyone would have six-pack abs.
2009-04-07 16:18:32 UTC
i think it may work but its a non natural product so clearly it will be unhealthy and dangerous. i would suggest you shouldn't try it cause basically the easy way out gets you the worst results.