Question:
When do people generally begin to "die"?
hopeful
2009-01-12 17:08:17 UTC
At what age does the average, healthy human stop growing and getting stronger and begin to "die" and get weaker? If there is a peak plateau, when does it typically begin and how long does it typically last(until what age)?
Four answers:
Juliet R
2009-01-12 17:23:49 UTC
Not sure really, but thats an interesting question.
2009-01-12 17:25:40 UTC
There is no age when one changes to the other.

All our life, cells are dying and being replaced. As we age, our replacements happen more slowly, and mistakes happen.

You could think of it like copying a video or photocopying something. The first copy comes out fine, but if you kept going, the original image gets foggier and foggier.
Tarkarri
2009-01-12 19:16:42 UTC
Life is a journey from birth to death.

We start getting closer to death each day from the moment we are born.

After all, we can die at any age.
abc123
2009-01-12 17:34:00 UTC
we're dying everyday of our lives. each day is one less day