Question:
PLEASE HELP! I NEED HELP!?
2009-03-11 15:24:42 UTC
i have been feeling suicidal for about a week. i am 15 and last night i almost took a whole bottle or tylenol 3's. i am scared! should i get my mom to take me to childrens hospital?
Three answers:
Peter M
2009-03-11 16:18:00 UTC
Yes. You brought the possibility up and let that be your most important answer. You feel you need some help and so do I. I am a parent and I would definitely want my children to come to me for help and I would do like you suggest and go see a professional with you. You can talk to the pro in private and what you say to him or her will remain private. The key though is not trying to go it alone. Don't be ashamed to ask for help, your life is so important to so many people, especially yourself. If it helps any right now, please believe me when I say the feelings you are having right now are not uncommon in girls your age - your harmones really mess with your head at 15 and there is help for it. Please, go get it - you've got lots of living to do and it's going to be fun - promise.
Candle
2009-03-11 15:42:06 UTC
Just remeber things will get better. "Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride." The joyful moments in life far outshine the hard ones. If you haven't told her yet, tell your mom or another adult you trust.
Jodi A
2009-03-11 15:33:56 UTC
get urself together! wat could possibly be so bad in ur life that u'd wanna end ur life wen ur fricken 15!!!!! that would be a waste. think about y u feel like this and tell urself those things dont matter and u should never have to harm urself to fix any of ur problems!

hang in there!!!