Question:
PLEASE! I NEED HELP NOW! PLEASE PLEASE?
2009-03-11 16:52:14 UTC
i have been feeling suicidal for about a week. i am 15 and last night I was thinking about taking a whole bottle or tylenol 3's. i am scared! should i get my mom to take me to childrens hospital?
Twelve answers:
2009-03-11 17:00:35 UTC
You need to go see a psychiatrist, not a doctor.

Try looking in a phone book, or get your family doctor to refer you to one. Or, call the kids help line 1800-668-6868
2009-03-11 23:55:27 UTC
a whole bottle of tylenol will most likely just put you in the hospital for a few days with permanent organ damage. Talk to your mom or a friend. your 15 and you havent experienced life yet
sick of fakes..
2009-03-12 02:08:04 UTC
why dont you call the authorities yourself and tell them that you are suicidal or call the 1-800-suicide or talk at 1-800-273-talk. this is not something to play around with i felt somewhat depressed in h.s. then after i had children and had to work 12 hr days and was still having money problems/husband problems, i called this 1800 #, they were very supportive. email me if u want to talk. life is full to live i have a 7yr old and a 8yr old and i cant imagine living my life without knowing that they would live a long luife free of suicidal thoughts. good luck......
Jess
2009-03-12 00:06:20 UTC
im 16, and ive felt the same way, be it whoever ( its really tough ) but TALK TO SOMEONE half the battle is finding someone to help. don't have anyone call 1-800-SUICIDE also once you do find the help you need and things start to calm down try postsecret they have lots of youtube videos send a card, you dont think it would help much but it feels so good to just get something off your chest, nothing's bad enough to risk your life, ive come to realize that and i hope that you do to, this will pass and things get better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaMYumr5nA8
minime95
2009-03-11 23:57:18 UTC
You need to go to the doctor,and it's not uncommon for a teen to be suicidal,but you should go to a hospital. and if they give you medication for depression,ask them if the pills are addictive. If they are,go to a psychologist. Or be careful with them. My prayers are with you.
treesnstuff97
2009-03-12 00:01:08 UTC
minime45

just an FYI it is NOT uncommon for a teen to be suicidal, get your facts together.

and no, you don't go to the hospital for being suicidal, you talk to a therapist.

and if you're scared, then yes talk to your mother.
~LEON~
2009-03-12 00:00:57 UTC
hmm, well i'm 14, and i know a few people with that same problem....

i really don't know how to help you, ask a speshalist or something along those lines....

also, do you have anything to live for, like something you want to do or be?

1 more thing, cutting yourself, selfinflected pain, and crazy crap like that is not cool, most people just do it to seem cool, or are just freaken stupid.

"don't take anything personally, this is all just my personal opinion"
momof2angelbabies
2009-03-11 23:55:52 UTC
yes you should go to the hospital right now!
2009-03-11 23:55:54 UTC
you dont need to go to a hospital

hospitals are for physical injuries

you need a psycologist
T-C Go Kart Racing
2009-03-12 00:00:31 UTC
go see a psycologist
Shae
2009-03-11 23:55:43 UTC
talk to your mom and tell her what happened.
rina c
2009-03-11 23:58:19 UTC
Call 1-800-DONTCUT NOW!!!