Question:
Please explain with maximum verbosity how to use a bidet.?
2009-03-27 16:13:42 UTC
I know it's for washing your butt, however I have never seen instructions. Do you squirt the water between your cheeks or use it like a sink and use your hands to clean yourself?
One answer:
2009-03-27 17:15:20 UTC
Ok well you sit on the toilet and after peeing and wiping you press the bidet water thing Im not sure what the button is called but you sit there and let it spray on you it tickles if you are a girl then you get up and wipe off with a Towel

hope this helps

God Bless