Question:
Please Help Me... Is something wrong with me.. Please Help?
2008-11-04 22:08:18 UTC
Hiii... I am a 16 year old girl. I weigh about 200 pounds and I'm 5'9... I don't no why but I feel these weird sharp pains in my stomach... the pain feels like a hammer banging on metal... ouch!!!.... (and no its not my period) I also feel like I have some trouble breathing good sometimes... but my stomach really hurts... its worse than a stomach ache... its really painful!!... please help me and thank you!!!
Seven answers:
2008-11-04 22:17:36 UTC
Oh gosh. I really think that you should see a doctor before it gets serious. Once, I went to Mexico. I was coughing before that, the whole time there, and when we came back. My parents thought it was nothing. Turned out, when we got to a doctor, it had gotten so serious that I needed an inhaler and a bunch of other yucky medicine. Talk to a doctor, talk to your parents, talk to someone about it! It will make you feel better, and you might get treated for it. That will make you feel even better!
2008-11-05 11:28:36 UTC
you should not try to self diagnose. What you need to do, is visit your doctor. What you are describing could be a whole array of ailments, from something not serious to something which is serious.

Please go visit your physician to make sure that you get a proper answer to what is going on with you medically.
LiveToRide.RideToLive.
2008-11-05 06:24:50 UTC
It could be GERD or acid reflex. [[ when your stomach produces too much acid ]]

I'd go to the doctor though.

Hope this helps & good luck!
POOKIE
2008-11-05 06:14:29 UTC
Maybe extremly bad gas pains?? Go see youre doctor if this is still bothering you TOMMROW! GOOD LUCK!
☮selina☮ [vegan] [OBAMA<3]
2008-11-05 06:13:18 UTC
it could be IBS (irritable Bowel Syndrome) or constipation or something

my friend had it

or, depending what side, it could be something serious. go to a gastroenterologist.
a.mcmillan2008
2008-11-05 06:12:28 UTC
you prolly just have bad gas take a hot bath and see if that helps.
ash.zeee
2008-11-05 06:11:35 UTC
uhm go to a doctor!